SP Sun Joint
- A new way to strengthen your waist and bone
- Glucosamine, collagen fortified formula
- Strengthens joints and helps muscles and bones to function properly
- Promotes blood circulation, promotes blood circulation, prevents rheumatism, arthritis and neuralgia
Support Your Freedom of Movement
SP Sun Joint
One tablet, double layer, effect multiplier
SP Sun Joint exclusive herbal extracts of the Festival of Goodness are beneficially blended and energizing, working in harmony with the Western elements to give you the quality, softness, strength and stability you need.
What is SP Sun Joint?
SP Sun Joint is a 50 year old formula from Dr. Lee Sheng-Pu’s experience that contains a variety of functional elements and is specially formulated with Oriental herbal extracts to provide you with the key to activating your vital support, which is to support your freedom of movement.
To live is to move, and no matter what, you need to move around. SP Sun Joint ‘s 7-in-1 is a flexible key that gives you a powerful knee cap and provides excellent protection for your body’s hard bones, cartilage and joint ligaments.
What can SP Sun Joint do for me?
◎ A new way to strengthen your waist and bone
◎ Glucosamine, collagen fortified formula
◎ Strengthens joints and helps muscles and bones to function properly
◎ Promotes blood circulation, promotes blood circulation, prevents rheumatism, arthritis and neuralgia
A unique “double tablet” formula that combines Eastern herbal extracts and Western nutritional extracts
- The unique “Double Tablet” formula combines Eastern herbal extracts and Western nutritional extracts to double your health.
- It contains YAEGAKI’s unique patented 6-in-1 formula, natural glucosamine, natural chondroitin, collagen, milk calcium and natural yeast D (with vitamin D) to provide excellent ultra-complete protection for the hard bones, cartilage and joint ligaments of the body.
- Strengthens joints and helps muscles and bones to function properly.
- Promotes the regeneration of blood and muscle, prevents rheumatism, arthritis and neuralgia.
- Awarded a PDR (Physician’s Directory of America) recommendation.
Living is about moving, but do you not want to move for a long time?
- Used to taking the elevator, don’t want to take the stairs even if it’s 2 floors
- Don’t want to go out and walk a few steps without strength?
- Don’t even want to stand. The more you sit, the weaker you get.
- Always on your feet, always needing support.
Let your movements be flexible and the rhythm be smooth.
The joints are a kind of “wear and tear”, not the more they are worn, the more durable they are, but they should be well maintained.
For degenerative arthritis, the following maintenance is available.
- You can use knee pads, wrist pads, gloves, woolen socks, soak in hot water when you feel stiff, and use a dehumidifier if the weather is too humid.
- Sit correctly, use a chair with a backrest, and avoid sitting on a small bench.
- Do not lift heavy objects and use a walker if necessary to ease the burden on your joints.
The Complete Recipe
- Glucosamine – a key element for lubrication
- Chondroitin – supports smooth movement
- Collagen – Resilient and Resilient
- Milk calcium – maintaining healthy bones
- Vitamin D – promotes calcium absorption
- Guitosan – fast and flexible execution
Oriental Herbal Essence, Tonic and Energizing Run
- Chuanxiong rhizome
- Poria cocos
- white peony (Paeonia lactiflora)
Product Designer - Dr. Lee Sheng-pu
- Frequent coffee drinkers and less milk drinkers.
- Joint, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, silver-haired people over fifty years of age, common degenerative arthritis or fifty shoulders, degenerative arthritis.
- Those who want to speed up their recovery after fracture and bone surgery.
- Suffering from low back pain, shoulder and neck pain, muscle pain, and sore muscles for a long time.
- Laborers or athletes and those who value weekday bone maintenance.
- Stiff spondylitis or tendonitis caused by frequent computer use, sports injuries, trauma or overuse.
- Menopausal women or those who want to gain height during growth and development.
How to take it?
2 times a day, 2 tablets each time.