SP OcuBright EX
- EUR: € 50.64
- The patron saint of the eyes, fortify the ingredients and start again
- Lutein and Astaxanthin, both patented ingredients + Dr. Lee’s Oriental Herbal Formula
- Replenish the retina with the necessary nutrients to avoid the macular degeneration and vision loss caused by blue light
Gives you clear and good vision
SP OcuBright EX
Overuse of eyes is the culprit of aging in modern times
SP OcuBright EX Lutein + Astaxanthin is a daily nutritional supplement developed by Dr. Shamura Lee to meet the needs of modern people.
Although the Western functional elements have their effect, the National Treasures Chinese Herbalist, based on his understanding and mastery of the ingredients of the same origin as the medicine and food, selects the soul in the window of the soul – the precious dendrobium and wolfberry, supplemented with millet herb and bilberry seeds to make SP OcuBright EX very moisturizing, not afraid of dryness, no longer paste, daily supplementation to maintain the crystal clear water.
The wisdom of the old ancestors has long been said that the liver is wood, which connects the eyes, the pupil is the kidney, the rainbow is the liver, the white of the eyes is the lung, the blood meridian in the eyes is the heart and the eyelid is the spleen.
It is not possible to delay vision loss without one of the five organs, so delaying vision loss is not something that can be accomplished with a single ingredient.
What is SP OcuBright EX?
Dr. Lee Sheng-Pu has carefully formulated SP OcuBright EX according to the actual nutritional needs of the public today, using the patented ingredients – lutein and astaxanthin, and adding 4 precious herbs – wolfberry, dendrobium, millet herb, bilberry and other extracts to nourish the liver and kidney, brighten the eyes and strengthen the waist, moisten the lungs and promote the production of tonic, blood and anti-oxidant effect, vitamin A, zeaxanthin, lutein (marigold) blood and anti-oxidant, protect the macula. With a variety of vitamins, amino acids and trace elements that are essential for eye nutrition, it can nourish the liver and kidney, clear the liver and eyes, promote blood circulation and anti-oxidation, and strengthen eyesight.
Only a single prescription of lutein is not enough!
Dr. Lee’s formula combines 6 precious ingredients and is nutritionally complete, two tablets a day will give you enough crystal brightness.
An all-vegetarian recipe that vegetarians can eat with peace of mind. See your health every day.
What can SP OcuBright EX do for me?
◎ The patron saint of the eyes, fortify the ingredients and start again
◎ Lutein and Astaxanthin, both patented ingredients + Dr. Lee’s Oriental Herbal Formula
◎ Replenish the retina with the necessary nutrients to avoid the macular degeneration and vision loss caused by blue light
- 3C group-3C heavy users, handgames, gaming, staying up late for long hours to catch up on drama
- elderly people-Lutein, astaxanthin, anthocyanins, functional elements that help to maintain physiological functions, and vision help you not to lose your eyes!
- Test-taking people – from childhood to old age, young people struggle to further their education, stay up all night to fight for the national examinations, off work to replace the license
- Driver – Long hours of driving and the need to maintain eyes
- Night Worker and Fine Worker – Eye Fatigue
Upgrades the Lutein and challenges the dark forces!
U.S. Patent Flora GLO Free Form Lutein
- National Physician Recommended Brands
- Luteinized Lutein brand used in most clinical laboratories
- National Eye Institute (NEI) AREDS2 Lutein Brand
- Sense Upgrading: To meet the health care needs of consumers, upgrade to a free form that costs more than the esterified lutein.
- Good absorption – study confirms: 23% higher absorption with FloraGLO free lutein than esterified lutein
- Small molecules are well absorbed, and the free type allows the body to use directly without conversion, increasing efficiency.
Precious Ocean Ruby
Japanese Patent AstaReal Astaxanthin (Algae)
Astaxanthin is infused with Japan’s patented AstaReal rain-grown red algae to soothe and relax the senses.
Excellent antioxidant power, an excellent luteinizing aid formula to give you powerful protection.
- Japan’s domestic brand of astaxanthin supply
- Algae Chlorophyta extract phytocerebellin, available for vegetarian diet
- The world’s first pure indoor culture, with 24-hour light plant and patented photosynthetic reactor technology to purify the culture
- High purity of astaxanthin is ensured by supercritical extraction and purification
- U.S. FDA GRAS approval, safety and security
- Over 100 international research patents, supported by several health research papers
- Algae Chlorophyta has the highest levels of astaxanthin in food
Nutritional integrity is the only way to shine
Japan’s patented AstaReal, a powerful antioxidant, supercritical extract of rain-grown red algae, soothing and relaxing!
- Lutein, zeaxanthin, vitamin A.:
Lutein upgrades the U.S. patent Flora GLO free lutein, can effectively prevent macular degeneration and protect the macular area from damage.
Improve vision and eye function, eliminate eye fatigue, relieve dry eyes and prevent eye inflammation
Antioxidant, promote the whole body and eye microvascular circulation, strengthen vision, improve eye fatigue, dryness, pilot mission focus element
- Natural herbs such as dendrobium:
In addition to protecting the macular area from damage, it also significantly inhibits aldose reductase activity, which helps to delay the formation of eye lesions
Product Designer - Dr. Lee Sheng-pu
The human body cannot synthesize lutein on its own, so we need to consume it in our diet. Besides calendula, the herb Goji Berry contains 3 to 5 times more lutein than corn and carrots. Combined with Chinese herbal remedies such as dendrobium, bilberry, and millet herb, it is very helpful for eye health.
Lutein’s advantage is that it blocks blue light, which is harmful to the eyes and can be absorbed by the liver. In Chinese medicine, it is said that the liver opens the orifices to the eyes, so liver medicine for the eyes goes back to the origins. The eyes and the liver are indispensable, and it is only correct to maintain them together by clearing the liver and brightening the eyes.
How to take it?
Adults take 1 tablet twice daily, Children ages 5-12 years old take a half tablet twice daily.
Single-complex vitamin A or lutein regimen can be supplemented daily. Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin that is better absorbed after meals. SP Pro-Liver Pills and Pro-Liver Powder for the treatment of liver function and improvement of eye drowsiness and fatigue, it is recommended to take them once a day in the morning (and once in the evening for heavy patients). SP Ocubright EX is rich in lutein and vitamin A, which you can choose to take together.
In a normal liver, 90% of the body’s vitamin A is stored in stellate cells in the liver. Vitamin A is essential for healthy eyes, so taking good care of your liver and getting enough vitamin A daily will help you maintain your vision in the dark. It is also effective in boosting the immune system and boosting resistance, as reported in relevant foreign studies.
We choose the astaxanthin which is a natural algae that comes from the red algae that grows in the rain, so even if you are a full vegetarian, you can still take SP OcuBright EX.
In order not to consume 30mg of lutein a day, we have designed a 15mg tablet so that people who do not need to consume 30mg can choose 1 tablet a day and maintain it without any burden.
It is important for every formula to be nutritionally complete to have the best golden ratio and effective effect, astaxanthin itself has excellent vitality and does not have to be above 4mg.
As astaxanthin has excellent revitalizing energy, it can be complemented by lutein.
We have upgraded our products from lutein to free form. One tablet contains 15mg of lutein, two tablets a day to replenish the maximum amount of lutein, and we have added astaxanthin.