SP OcuBright EX
- Enjoy renewed vision
- Formulated with patented ingredients, Lutein and Astaxanthin, + Dr. Lee’s Oriental Herbal Formula
- Nourish the retina and avoid blue light-causing macular degeneration and vision loss.
Enjoy clear and accurate vision
SP OcuBright EX
Overusing eyes is the modern day aging culprit
SP OcuBright EX Lutein + Astaxanthin is a daily nutritional supplement developed by Dr. Shamura Lee to meet the needs of modern people.
Master Chinese herbalist, Dr. Sheng Lee-Pu, combines precious dendrobium and wolfberry with millet herb and bilberry seeds to create the effective moisturizing daily eye care supplement, SP OcuBright EX. Based on ancestral formulas and a rich understanding of the connection between our body’s eyes, kidney, liver, lungs, heart and spleen, SP OcuBright EX nourishes the eyes and ensures crystal clear vision.
What is SP OcuBright EX?
Dr. Lee Sheng-Pu has carefully formulated SP OcuBright EX according to the actual nutritional needs of modern day people. Dr. Lee combines patented ingredients, lutein and astaxanthin, with four precious herbs – wolfberry, dendrobium, millet herb, and bilberry in this highly effective eye-care medicine. In addition to improving overall eye health with a variety of essential vitamins, amino acids, and trace elements, SP OcuBright EX also nourishes the liver and kidney, brightens the eyes, strengthens the waist, moistens the lungs and promotes the production of vitamin A, zeaxanthin, and lutein (marigold) , which provide macula protection, blood cleansing and beneficial anti-oxidation.
Lutien alone is not enough!
Dr. Lee’s formula combines 6 precious ingredients, making it nutritionally complete. Take two tablets a day to enjoy improved vision and eye health.
Formulated entirely from -vegetarian ingredients, SP OcuBright EX is suitable for vegetarians who strive for improved vision and peach of mind.
What can SP OcuBright EX do for me?
◎ Enjoy renewed vision
◎ Formulated with patented ingredients, Lutein and Astaxanthin, + Dr. Lee’s Oriental Herbal Formula
◎ Nourish the retina and avoid blue light-causing macular degeneration and vision loss.
- 3C group – frequent gamers and computer users, heavy mobile phone use, and excessive TV watchers
- Elderly People-SP OcuBright EX includes Lutein, astaxanthin, anthocyanins, and functional elements that help to maintain physiological and vision functions.
- Frequent Test-takers – an effective supplement that counteracts visual effects that can arise from frequent studying
- Drivers – Ideal for driving professionals who rely on long hours of accurate and focused vision
- Night Workers – for those who suffer eye fatigue related to frequently working during night hours
SP OcuBright EX contains a variety of nutrients that are good for night vision and are beneficial for eye health of people who work at night or in fine jobs. SP OcuBright EX effectively improves dry eyes, tearing, photophobia, blurred vision, and more. Formulated with all-natural ingredients, this medicine can be used with long term peace of mind.
A Lutein upgrade and formidable rival to the dark forces!
U.S. Patent Flora GLO Free Form Lutein
- National Physician Recommended Brands
- Luteinized Lutein brand used in most clinical laboratories
- National Eye Institute (NEI) AREDS2 Lutein Brand
- Sense Upgrading: To meet the health care needs of consumers, upgrade to a free form that costs more than the esterified Lutein.
- Good absorption – study confirms: 23% higher absorption with FloraGLO free Lutein than esterified Lutein
- Small molecules are well absorbed, and as a free type, the body can use directly without conversion, thereby increasing efficiency.
Precious Ocean Ruby
Japanese Patent AstaReal Astaxanthin (Algae)
Astaxanthin is infused with Japan’s patented AstaReal rain-grown red algae to soothe and relax the senses.
Excellent antioxidant power, an excellent luteinizing aid formula to give you powerful protection.
- Japan’s domestic astaxanthin brand
- Algae Chlorophyta extract phytocerebellin suitable for vegetarian diet
- The world’s first pure indoor culture, with 24-hour light plant and patented photosynthetic reactor purification technology
- High purity astaxanthin ensures supercritical extraction and purification
- U.S. FDA GRAS approval, safety and security
- Over 100 international research patents, supported by several health research papers
- Algae Chlorophyta has the highest levels of astaxanthin in food
Nutritional integrity is the only way to shine
Japan’s patented AstaReal, a powerful antioxidant, supercritical extract of rain-grown red algae, soothing and relaxing!
- Lutein, zeaxanthin, vitamin A.:
Lutein upgrades the U.S. patent Flora GLO free lutein, and can effectively prevent macular degeneration and protect against macular damage.
Improves vision and eye function, eliminates eye fatigue, relieves dry eyes and prevents eye inflammation
Antioxidants promote whole body and eye microvascular circulation, strengthening vision, improving eye fatigue, and dryness. Enjoy pilot focus!
- Natural herbs such as dendrobium:
In addition to protecting the macular area from damage, it also significantly inhibits aldose reductase activity, which helps to delay the formation of eye lesions
Product Designer - Dr. Lee Sheng-pu
Many Chinese herbs are related to the eyes, such as Dendrobium, Fructus Lycii, Semen Cassiae, mountain grapes, etc. However, whether they are helpful depends on the liver’s ability to absorb and apply them, lutein is also the same. It is recommended to combine it with SP Pro-Liver Pills or SP Pro-Liver Powder for better results.
The human body cannot synthesize lutein on its own, so we need to consume it in our diet. Besides calendula, the herb Goji Berry contains 3 to 5 times more lutein than corn and carrots. Combined with Chinese herbal remedies such as dendrobium, bilberry, and millet herb, it is very helpful for eye health.
Lutein’s advantage is that it blocks blue light, which is harmful to the eyes and can be absorbed by the liver. In Chinese medicine, it is said that the liver opens the orifices to the eyes, so liver medicine related to the eyes goes back many years. The eyes and the liver are indispensable, so simultaneously maintaining them is critical for by clearing the liver and brightening the eyes.
How to take it?
Adults take 1 tablet twice daily, Children ages 5-12 years old take a half tablet twice daily.
Can I use the SP Pro-Liver Pills and Pro-Liver Powder with Vitamin A or Lutein in supplements?
Single-complex vitamin A or lutein regimen can be supplemented daily. Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin that is better absorbed after meals. We recommend taking SP Pro-Liver Pills and Pro-Liver Powder daily each morning (and at night for heavy patients) for effective liver treatment and eye fatigue. SP Ocubright EX is rich in lutein and vitamin A, which you can choose to take together.
Do you need vitamin A supplement for bad eyes and what are the benefits of adequate vitamin A for your body?
In a normal liver, 90% of the body’s vitamin A is stored in stellate cells. Vitamin A is essential for healthy eyes, so taking good care of your liver and getting enough vitamin A daily will help you maintain your vision in the dark. It is also effective in boosting the immune system and boosting resistance, as reported in relevant foreign studies.
Is the addition of astaxanthin to SP OcuBright EX for vegetarians?
We chose to include astaxanthin, which is a natural algae that comes from the red algae and grows in the rain. So, even if you are a full vegetarian, you can still take SP OcuBright EX.
I don’t want to eat a full 30mg of folic acid a day, can I cut it in half?
In order not to consume 30mg of lutein a day, we have designed a 15mg tablet so that people who do not need to consume 30mg can choose 1 tablet a day and maintain it without any burden.
Is the amount of astaxanthin needed to reach more than 4 mg?
It is important for every formula to be nutritionally complete to have the best golden ratio and overall effect. Astaxanthin itself has excellent vitality and does not have to be above 4mg.
Why you add the astaxanthin?
As astaxanthin has excellent revitalizing energy, it can be complemented by lutein.
I used to be a user of SP OcuBright, but now I’m taking SP OcuBright EX, what’s the difference?
We have upgraded our products from lutein to free form. One tablet contains 15mg of lutein. Two tablets per day replenishes the maximum amount of lutein, plus we have added astaxanthin.